- The awards ceremony will be held on Sunday 7th November 2021 at Citywest Hotel.
When do tickets go on sale?
- Please email Lizzi Diggins - email@example.com for further information.
What is the last date to get my entry submitted?
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 28th May 2021.
Can I post a hard copy of my entry?
- No - ALL entries must be submitted online.
Do I have to pay to enter?
- No, there is no charge to enter the awards. The only cost involved is if you wish to attend the awards ceremony on Sunday 7th November 2021 at Citywest Hotel.
Can I enter more than one category?
- Yes, you can. However please ensure you have submitted each separate entry and they are in the transactions section of your account.
- Make sure each entry is unique in its content. The judges can become familiar with repeated entries.
Can I submit more than one entry under the same account login?
- Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different Salons/Spas/Entrants.
Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the entry form.
If I reach the shortlist, is there anything else I need to do?
- If you are shortlisted in the Business Director of the Year, Junior/Assistant of the Year or Therapist of the Year categories, you will be required to attend a virtual interview on Wednesday 22nd or Thursday 23rd September 2021.
- If you are shortlisted in the Irish Hairdresser of the Year, Colour Technician of the Year or Artistic Team of the Year, you will be required to enter an additional 2 images digitally through the awards platform and send in hard copies of all your images. You will be sent further information on this once the shortlist has been revealed.
Do I need to complete the online entry form and submit straight away?
- No - the entry form can be saved by clicking 'Save for Later' and returned to at any point by logging back in and selecting 'Saved Items'.
Is there a word limited on the answers?
- Only on select questions. To view the word limits select enter now on the category you wish to enter, then login or create an account. You will be directed to the online entry form showing the question and answer fields.