Terms and Conditions
- Entering more than one category is allowed.
- All entries must be online
- The completed entry form for an individual entry must be approved and authorised by the person submitting the entry.
- The completed entry form for a salon or other business must be signed by someone authorised to sign for that Salon or business.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 5pm on Friday 28th May 2021.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No employee of Hairdressers Journal International, Professional Beauty, M Squared Media, Trades exhibitions or their families shall be entitled to enter.
- Sponsors and their families cannot enter their sponsored categories.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards dinner on Sunday 7th November 2021 at CityWest Hotel.
- Award winners may state in advertising, promotional activity or on their stationery that they are the winner but this must include the category and the year in which the award was won.
- Individual entrants must have permission from the salon or business for which they work, for that salon or business to be named in the promotion for the award.
- Please note that if you are shortlisted in the Business Director of the Year, Junior/Assistant of the Year or Spa/Salon Leader of the Year categories you will be required to attend an interview on either Wednesday 22nd or Thursday 23rd September.
- If you are shortlisted in the Irish Hairdresser of the Year, Colour Technician of the Year or Artistic Team of the Year, you will be required to send in hard copies of your images. You will be sent further information on this once the shortlist has been revealed.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you do not receive confirmation of your booking please contact Lizzi Diggins immediately (t: 020 3841 7365).
- Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received and funds cleared.
- Tickets will be issued 2 weeks before the event to the address given at payment.
- Special dietary requirements
- Guest information must be supplied by the 8th October 2021, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
Lighting and special effects
- It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
- No refund will be given if you cancel your booking.
- If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.